|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, October 07, 2007
awww man. maths is really a killer lah. revising it now. ==" brain cells dying liao i took 20 mins to think thru a sum ==" suggish nias! & maths can put someone to slp ==" i asked my sis to help me do, 3 mins later. she was asleep. LOL! maths has 催眠的功能 . coolness. ;D going thru previous class tests. & yupps. i found a bloody clas test which i failed ==" i did it & i passed. LOL! 10/20 damn tyco lah mr pek has some loose screws in his head lah. give this kind of killer qns. zzz. hais. really scared of tml's paper. mum & my tuition tcher has pinned so much hope on me T.T i dunno wad i'll do if i dun pass it. sian diao lo. hate it when this things happen. i dun wanna disappoint them lo. and also. of cos myself lah. been putting so much effort on maths. ==" I WANNA DIEEEEEEEE! zz. i still sugg at so many topics. algebra is okay le. graph , all those. killer lah. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! science is on wednesday. & i oni revise 2 chaps! 22 fwugging chaps man! 22 ! twenty two! 二十二 ! damnnn. im going crazy . walaos. T.T freak. forget it. i shall do my best den. chiong ar! pray that the nth term&no.sequence dun come out so much & yea. graph too. *fat hope ba. they'll sure try to kill us. hais. so i shall dig a grave &bury myself. no face to see my mum&cher lah. lols. *drama. but heck lah. okay. talk bout today. hmmmmm, nothing haopened lah actually. woke up at 8 + hehs. damn early. den ate & revise ==" exam period. nth else to do . hahas! budden i'll probly slack abit more aft the science paper ba. muaheeheehee xp hmm, still a lil worried bout the art exam. hehs. i still dunno wth is complementary colours. kyahahas! ;D i shall paint it all black&white! hahas. like real. confirm fail liddat. nvm den i shall decide during the exam. wahahahhahas ;X lalalalas. i dunno why im still blogging. hehs. i should get on with the revision T.T oh well. chiong ar! for one day. hahahahs! |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|